Winners announced at the PBS Annual Awards Gala Dinner!
The recently renovated Cockle Bay Room at the International Convention Centre, Sydney was the place to be on Saturday 26th August, where 140 glamourous and excited guests arrived for PBS’ 2nd Annual Awards Gala Dinner.
The evening kicked off with champagne on arrival and photo booth fun, with the hundreds of salons and beauty therapists mingling and sharing their experiences of Beauty Expo earlier that day. The evening’s host and MC, Rebecca George started the official festivities by introducing the wonderful James English Band, and encouraging PBS’ salons, partners and international guests, including Youngblood’s global educator and MUA Philip Luque, Bestow Beauty founder Janine Tait, Image Skincare’s international educator Dawn Clifford, and Cherry Blooms’ founder and CEO Jellaine Dee, to take their seats for the night ahead.
Guests were treated to a 3-course meal while mentalist, Phoenix mesmerised the audience with his Mind Magic and Comedy Show.
The PBS Awards ceremony kicked into full gear with winners announced in 11 categories and runner’s up in 3 categories. This year was also the first year that salons were recognised for their passion, marketing and retail achievements, with three new awards added to the mix including the “PBS Passion Award”, “Marketing Excellence Award” and “Retail Therapist of the Year Award”.
However, the night belonged to Bella Spazio who took home two awards including Cherry Blooms Stockist of the Year and the prestigious Salon of The Year Award!
“Thank you to all our loyal clients for all your support. We are passionate and dedicated in what we do and strive to deliver the very best, every time. We are so overwhelmed and grateful to be honoured with these awards and can’t wait to share with you what’s next for Bella Spazio” said Lisa Fowler, Salon Owner.
Congratulations once again all our winners, your hard work and dedication has paid off
- Salon of the Year – Bella Spazio
- PBS Passion Award – Angel Touch Skin Boutique
- Marketing Excellence Award – The Beauty Spot
- Marketing Excellence Award – Abbey Edwards
- Youngblood Stockist of the Year – Activeskin
- Image Skincare Stockist of the Year – Body Wisdom
- Sunescape Stockist of the Year – Tan Temple
- Bestow Beauty Stockist of the Year - Chateau Elan
- Cherry Blooms Stockist of the Year - Bella Spazio
- Body Sugaring Australia Stockist of the Year – Skinfit Body & Beauty
- Pure Fiji Stockist of the Year – Aztec Day Spa
- Retail Therapist of the Year – Salma Jaafar (Breathe Spa & Indulgence)
- Youngblood Stockist of the Year – Skinfit Body & Beauty
- Image Skincare Stockist of the Year – Light Aesthetics Skin & Body Clinic
- Sunescape Stockist of the Year – Body Wisdom