We are always looking for great people to become a part of the PBS team. We are looking for energetic, success-oriented people who thrive in a dynamic environment. We are in a fast-pace industry that rewards those who have the skills and inclination to adapt quickly and meet the challenges of driving the business forward. These attributes are at the very core of Professional Beauty Solutions' success.
Join our head office team
If you wish to contribute to the PBS tradition of excellence and believe you have the attributes to be successful, we invite you to explore our employment opportunities. We are committed to diversity. Professional Beauty Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email resumes here.
If you are looking to be part of the strong PBS team, including people involved in:
- Business Development
Then we could be the perfect team fit for you. Please send your applications and resumes with a detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Business Development Sales Manager - Beauty Industry
Are you a Beauty Industry professional, experienced in training and creating sales and growth opportunities, with a love for closing the sale? Then we have the position for you! We are looking for a proactive and driven team member to lead our internal sales team. If you have spent years as a sales person on the road, but would like to take your skillset into an office setting, this challenging full-time role of Internal B2B Business Development Manager could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for someone who enjoys building relationships and securing new and developing existing business via outbound calls.
The role is suited to someone that is passionate about sales and enjoys providing the highest levels of customer service to their clients as well as someone who is very organised, able to prioritise a busy workload and who would also enjoy being the internal support person for our sales team on the road.
Ideally you will be available to start immediately and commit to the long-term opportunity. You will be an important first port of call for our prospective clients and Business Development Managers, where you'll ensure calls and email enquiries are handled promptly with the right product solutions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Professional Beauty Solutions is a rapidly growing Australian family owned Beauty, Manufacturing & Distribution company. We deliver multiple world-class professional beauty brands and education to salons, spas and clinics nationally with a desire to support our clients with an outstanding customer service experience. We take great pride in meeting the needs and empowering our salon partners in their pursuit of business and skincare success. Likewise, we are driven to offer the same incredible experience for our team, believing that a happy team is an effective team. Our team culture is the cornerstone to our success and it is a driven fast paced culture that thrives on results.
- You will be the first point of contact for all new business sales enquiries
- You will also support the Sales team so that in times of overflow and in their absence the key elements of their functions are covered
- Provide classroom training on some of our beauty brands
- Administration duties; data entry, filing and following up
- Liaise between customers and warehouse dispatch with product orders
- Sharing your superior knowledge of the skin, and of professional treatments and services where required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- The ability to understand skin science and excel at sharing your knowledge and passion
- Hold a Diploma of Beauty
- Over 3 years proven track record of B2B Sales Management, preferably on the road
- Strong phone presence and experience in outbound calling/prospecting
- Experience with various CRM's and online presentation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Innate passion for beauty, sales and a dedication to sales growth
- A history of exceeding KPI's
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to negotiate, overcome objections, and deliver results
- Longevity in your previous roles
- Have an engaging positive personality and a drive to succeed
- Be trustworthy and inspiring and demonstrate belief and trust in our business
- Be a result oriented, self-motivated, ambitious "builder" who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done, 'whatever it takes'.
If you were born to sell and have a passion for beauty, would thrive on supporting our external sales team (because you know what it's like to do their role), but want to work in a fast-paced office environment, then this is the role for you!
Please note that we will only consider applicants who include a personalised cover letter addressing your interest and detailing why YOU believe you're the best person for the job, forward this and your resume to email@example.com
Our offices are located in the south of Sydney in Kurnell. Public transport is not readily available so own car would also be required.Only successful applicants will be notified.
Executive Assistant to General Manager - Beauty Industry
Be an integral part of the business providing one on one support to the General Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly capable and motivated individual who is extremely well organised and possesses the ability to successfully manage conflicting demands and commitments. You will be proficient in handling confidential information and understand the pivotal role you play with assisting the efficiency and schedule of the General Manager. In return, you will be given the opportunity to get involved in all areas of the business, including operations, finance, procurement and marketing.
- Day to day support to the General Manager
- Scheduling team meetings and taking minutes
- Ensuring all actions points and tasks are completed
- Professionally screening phone calls and emails
- Diary management, including proactively identifying priorities, commitments and scheduling
- Preparing correspondence, documents, reports and presentations in consultation with the relevant Manager
- Managing internal events
- Reconciling expenses
- Booking and coordinating domestic and international corporate and personal travel
- Adhoc administrative tasks as required
- Conducting research and providing competitor analysis
- Filing and tidying the workspace of both the GM and MD
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Previous experience as Executive Assistant
- Exceptionally well organised
- Thrives in a busy environment and can multi-task
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Can exercise independent judgement, discretion and initiative, with the capability of maintaining strict confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Be an approachable team player with a willingness to assist in all areas of this growing business
- Advanced Office Suite, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
Please note that we will only consider applicants who include a personalised cover letter addressing their interest and detailing why they believe they are the best person for the job. Please forward this and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our offices are located in the south of Sydney in Kurnell. Public transport is not readily available so own car would also be required.
Digital Marketing Internship (Beauty Industry) 2 days/week
Love BEAUTY and addicted to all things social? Spend your nights scrolling through Instagram and following beauty bloggers on YouTube? Do you know the latest cosmetic trends? Then we have the perfect role for you!
About Professional Beauty Solutions
Based in the Sydney’s Sutherland Shire, Professional Beauty Solutions (PBS) is a rapidly growing, innovative Australian-owned beauty distribution company. Our core target market is salons, spas and clinics but we also manage the consumer social media pages for brands including Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, Sunescape Tan, Bestow Beauty + more. Due to our rapid growth and growing list of brands; we are looking for a gun social media intern to work closely with our marketing & design team. This is an opportunity to work with multiple beauty brands that are well established as well as new brands launching to the Australian market. As a marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in the following areas:
- Social media (heavy focus on Facebook and Instagram) & digital marketing Influencer campaigns including product placement & PR activities
- Copywriting & blogging
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Opportunity to turn your ideas into actionable marketing strategies
- Research current beauty and fashion trends
- Administrative tasks
- Updating of WordPress websites
- Hubspot CRM
- Ad Hoc marketing tasks
What we are looking for:
- Highly creative individuals for a 3 month unpaid internship (2 days a week) Students in their final year of uni or a recent graduate who has majored in business/marketing with an interest in marketing, PR & graphic design
- Positive attitude and well versed in social media
- Good communication and creative writing skills
- Passion and willingness to assist in a variety of creative & administrative tasks
Join a young & innovative team and learn all there is to know about digital and retail marketing in the real world! If you have a passion for all things beauty and want to combine your marketing skills with your love of cosmetics and you are looking for an opportunity to flex your creative muscles, then we want to hear from you. Possibility of paid position at end of internship. Interns will be provided with a reference upon completion of the internship.
Join our makeup artistry and events team
With 2017 Beauty Expo coming up, we are looking for talented makeup artists to join the team. If you are a passionate makeup artist and wish to pursue a rewarding career as part of our makeup artistry and events team we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a comprehensive portfolio of your work here.
Become a marketing intern
If you are a final year university student or recent graduate, have a passion for all things beauty and are looking to gain invaluable work experience then we want to hear from you! Flex your creative muscles and develop your skills in marketing, PR and content creation with our world-class beauty brands today by submitting your resume here.
Please note: this is an unpaid internship.