We are always looking for great people to become a part of the PBS team. We are looking for energetic, success-oriented people who thrive in a dynamic environment. We are in a fast-pace industry that rewards those who have the skills and inclination to adapt quickly and meet the challenges of driving the business forward. These attributes are at the very core of Professional Beauty Solutions' success.
Join our head office team
If you wish to contribute to the PBS tradition of excellence and believe you have the attributes to be successful, we invite you to explore our employment opportunities. We are committed to diversity. Professional Beauty Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email resumes here.
If you are looking to be part of the strong PBS team, including people involved in:
- Business Development
Then we could be the perfect team fit for you. Please send your applications and resumes with a detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Business Development Manager QLD, $90K OTE
Rapidly expanding Professional Beauty Distributor seeks another QLD State Business Development Manager to assist in driving sales and increase market share of selected Professional Beauty brands.
Do you love all things Beauty, are you ambitious and driven to help salons succeed? Do you love educating salon owners about skincare and makeup? If you answered yes to these 3 questions, then this is an opportunity for you!
If you are passionate about transforming peoples skin and helping salons to become the most profitable and successful in the industry, and want to work with some of the best products in the beauty industry, we would love to meet you.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a proven track record in field sales and new business development within the beauty industry
- Be a Certified Beauty Therapist, and preferably experience working with cosmeceutical skincare and peels
- Be highly driven, motivated, organised and experienced at following a call cycle
- Be required to do regional country travel within QLD
- Be able to develop and manage existing client relationships
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets in a similar role
- Attend tradeshows as required
- Have an ability and willingness to pro-actively seek new business opportunities
- Have exceptional communication and time management skills
- Work autonomously and report to the National Sales Manager
- Be positive, enthusiastic and have a 'can-do' attitude
- Have excellent personal grooming and presentation
Benefits of working for this rapidly growing company include:
- Working alongside passionate and inspiring sales people
- Working with a company that prides itself on its positive and supportive internal culture
- A lucrative incentive program
- Variety in working with more than one premium brand
- Continued training and support
If you possess these qualities, (most importantly have experience as a Business Development Manager), and would love the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing beauty distribution companies in Australia, then please email your CV to email@example.com
Warehouse Manager - Immediate Start (Full Time)
Professional Beauty Solutions is a rapidly growing Australian owned Manufacturing & Distribution company with the Beauty Industry. Our current brands include Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, Image Skincare, Pure Fiji, Sunescape Tanning Solutions, Dermalux, Cherry Blooms, Wotnot Facial Wipes, Caronlab and Body Sugaring Australia. We deliver these world-class beauty brands to salons, spas and clinics nationally.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to run the day to day operations to perform all Warehouse functions in a safe, cost effective and customer focused manner.
Duties and responsibilities include
- Build strong relationships reinforced by improved process, procedures and provide leadership and direction to the warehouse team
- Managing rosters and warehouse staff
- Effectively plan, establish and maintain a strong culture of excellence, innovation and continuous safety and quality improvement within the workplace
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders in the development of performance targets/strategies
- Maintain a full understanding of work to be completed each day and ensure all staff understand the daily work requirements and priorities
- Oversee all aspects of receiving, put-away and stock replenishment
- Escalate in a timely manner any issues that might adversely impact customer outcomes, including options for resolution
- Perform hands on work as required, including but not limited to out of hours stocktakes
- Identify and implement warehouse and production improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the areas
- Ability to train, develop and performance manage staff
The successful person must have:
- A Forklift ticket
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Proactive approach to problem solving, with a high level of care, accuracy and commitment to the role
- Ability to multitask, work independently, manage time and set priorities with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills are essential
- Technically astute and experience in using Fishbowl Inventory Management system would be advantageous
Digital Marketing Internship (Beauty Industry) 2 days/week
Love BEAUTY and addicted to all things social? Spend your nights scrolling through Instagram and following beauty bloggers on YouTube? Do you know the latest cosmetic trends? Then we have the perfect role for you!
About Professional Beauty Solutions
Based in the Sydney’s Sutherland Shire, Professional Beauty Solutions (PBS) is a rapidly growing, innovative Australian-owned beauty distribution company. Our core target market is salons, spas and clinics but we also manage the consumer social media pages for brands including Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, Sunescape Tan, Bestow Beauty + more. Due to our rapid growth and growing list of brands; we are looking for a gun social media intern to work closely with our marketing & design team. This is an opportunity to work with multiple beauty brands that are well established as well as new brands launching to the Australian market. As a marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in the following areas:
- Social media (heavy focus on Facebook and Instagram) & digital marketing Influencer campaigns including product placement & PR activities
- Copywriting & blogging
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Opportunity to turn your ideas into actionable marketing strategies
- Research current beauty and fashion trends
- Administrative tasks
- Updating of WordPress websites
- Hubspot CRM
- Ad Hoc marketing tasks
What we are looking for:
- Highly creative individuals for a 3 month unpaid internship (2 days a week) Students in their final year of uni or a recent graduate who has majored in business/marketing with an interest in marketing, PR & graphic design
- Positive attitude and well versed in social media
- Good communication and creative writing skills
- Passion and willingness to assist in a variety of creative & administrative tasks
Join a young & innovative team and learn all there is to know about digital and retail marketing in the real world! If you have a passion for all things beauty and want to combine your marketing skills with your love of cosmetics and you are looking for an opportunity to flex your creative muscles, then we want to hear from you. Possibility of paid position at end of internship. Interns will be provided with a reference upon completion of the internship.
Join our makeup artistry and events team
With 2017 Beauty Expo coming up, we are looking for talented makeup artists to join the team. If you are a passionate makeup artist and wish to pursue a rewarding career as part of our makeup artistry and events team we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a comprehensive portfolio of your work here.
Become a marketing intern
If you are a final year university student or recent graduate, have a passion for all things beauty and are looking to gain invaluable work experience then we want to hear from you! Flex your creative muscles and develop your skills in marketing, PR and content creation with our world-class beauty brands today by submitting your resume here.
Please note: this is an unpaid internship.