We are always looking for great people to become a part of the PBS team. We are looking for energetic, success-oriented people who thrive in a dynamic environment. We are in a fast-pace industry that rewards those who have the skills and inclination to adapt quickly and meet the challenges of driving the business forward. These attributes are at the very core of Professional Beauty Solutions' success.
Sales Representative & Trainer - Beauty Industry
Are you a Beauty Industry professional, experienced in training and creating sales and growth opportunities, with a love for closing the sale? Then we have the position for you! We are looking for a proactive and driven team member to support our internal and sales team on the road. If you have spent years as a sales person on the road, but would like to take your skillset into an office setting, this challenging full-time role of Internal B2B Sales Representative & Trainer could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for someone who enjoys building relationships and securing new and developing existing business via outbound calls.
The role is suited to someone that is passionate about sales and enjoys providing the highest levels of customer service to their clients as well as someone who is very organised, able to prioritise a busy workload and who would also enjoy being the internal support person for our sales team on the road.
Ideally you will be available to start immediately and commit to the long-term opportunity. You will be an important first port of call for our prospective clients and Business Development Managers, where you'll ensure calls and email enquiries are handled promptly with the right product solutions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Professional Beauty Solutions is a rapidly growing Australian family owned Beauty, Manufacturing & Distribution company. We deliver multiple world-class professional beauty brands and education to salons, spas and clinics nationally with a desire to support our clients with an outstanding customer service experience. We take great pride in meeting the needs and empowering our salon partners in their pursuit of business and skincare success. Likewise, we are driven to offer the same incredible experience for our team, believing that a happy team is an effective team. Our team culture is the cornerstone to our success and it is a driven fast paced culture that thrives on results.
- You will be the first point of contact for all new business sales enquiries
- You will also support the Sales team so that in times of overflow and in their absence the key elements of their functions are covered
- Provide classroom training on some of our beauty brands
- Administration duties; data entry, filing and following up
- Liaise between customers and warehouse dispatch with product orders
- Sharing your superior knowledge of the skin, and of professional treatments and services where required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- The ability to understand skin science and excel at sharing your knowledge and passion
- Hold a Diploma of Beauty
- Over 3 years proven track record of B2B Sales Management, preferably on the road
- Strong phone presence and experience in outbound calling/prospecting
- Experience with various CRM's and online presentation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Innate passion for beauty, sales and a dedication to sales growth
- A history of exceeding KPI's
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to negotiate, overcome objections, and deliver results
- Longevity in your previous roles
- Have an engaging positive personality and a drive to succeed
- Be trustworthy and inspiring and demonstrate belief and trust in our business
- Be a result oriented, self-motivated, ambitious "builder" who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done, 'whatever it takes'.
If you were born to sell and have a passion for beauty, would thrive on supporting our external sales team (because you know what it's like to do their role), but want to work in a fast-paced office environment, then this is the role for you!
Please note that we will only consider applicants who include a personalised cover letter addressing your interest and detailing why YOU believe you're the best person for the job, forward this and your resume to email@example.com.
Our offices are located in the south of Sydney in Kurnell. Public transport is not readily available so own car would also be required.
Only successful applicants will be notified.