We are always looking for great people to become a part of the PBS team. We are looking for energetic, success-oriented people who thrive in a dynamic environment. We are in a fast-pace industry that rewards those who have the skills and inclination to adapt quickly and meet the challenges of driving the business forward. These attributes are at the very core of Professional Beauty Solutions' success.
Executive Assistant to General Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Professional Beauty Solutions is a rapidly growing Australian family owned Beauty, Manufacturing & Distribution company. We deliver world-class professional beauty brands and education to salons, spas and clinics both nationally and internationally with a desire to support our clients with an outstanding customer service experience.
Be an integral part of the business providing one on one support to the General Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly capable and motivated individual who is extremely well organised and possesses the ability to successfully manage conflicting demands and commitments. You will be proficient in handling confidential information and understand the pivotal role you play with assisting the efficiency and schedule of the General Manager.
In return, you will be given the opportunity to get involved in all areas of the business, including operations, finance, procurement and marketing.
- Day to day support to the General Manager
- Scheduling team meetings and taking minutes
- Ensuring all actions points and tasks are completed
- Professionally screening phone calls and emails
- Diary management, including proactively identifying priorities, commitments and scheduling
- Preparing correspondence, documents, reports and presentations in consultation with the relevant Manager
- Managing internal events
- Reconciling expenses
- Booking and coordinating domestic and international corporate and personal travel
- Adhoc administrative tasks as required
- Conducting research and providing competitor analysis
- Filing and tidying the workspace of both the GM and MD
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Previous experience as Executive Assistant preferred
- Exceptionally well organised
- Thrives in a busy environment and can multi-task
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Can exercise independent judgement, discretion and initiative, with the capability of maintaining strict confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Be an approachable team player with a willingness to assist in all areas of this growing business
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Outlook skills
Please note that we will only consider applicants who include a personalised cover letter addressing their interest and detailing why they believe they are the best person for the job. Please forward this and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our offices are located in the south of Sydney in Kurnell. Public transport is not readily available so own car would also be required.
Only successful applicants will be notified.