We are always looking for great people to become a part of the PBS team. We are looking for energetic, success-oriented people who thrive in a dynamic environment. We are in a fast-pace industry that rewards those who have the skills and inclination to adapt quickly and meet the challenges of driving the business forward. These attributes are at the very core of Professional Beauty Solutions' success.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Professional Beauty Solutions are looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in Sydney on a full-time basis to drive the development, implementation and management of our digital marketing campaigns.
Working closely with the CEO, Managing Director and marketing team; you will be someone who is passionate about all things digital, SEO and social media advertising. You will have opportunity to make a real change to the way things are done and impact the growth of our business and beauty brands.
In this role, you will be working on PBS as a business as well as digital marketing campaigns for the brands we distribute. (This includes lead & sales generation for both B2B & B2C). You will require good knowledge in:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Insights & Ad Manager
In this role you will:
- Develop and manage marketing activities across digital channels including email, SEO, AdWords, display, retargeting & affiliate marketing to drive online traffic to our brand websites or maximise online sales across e-commerce websites
- Need to be highly ambitious and goal driven to coordinate campaigns from setup through to optimisation & reporting
- Execute paid and unpaid social media campaigns across brand social pages (mainly Facebook & Instagram) while optimising spend and performance
- Have a solid understanding of website analytics and ROI with ability to identity, analyse insights and develop strategic responses to data
- Set up required tracking, goals and event/UTM tracking within Google analytics for each marketing campaign
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social and SEM activities (clicks, conversion data, ad expenses, ROI etc)
- Create and manage Google AdWords PPC campaigns
- Develop content for SEO strategies
- Actively collaborate with marketing & design team to execute campaigns
- 2+ years relevant experience preferably working in an in-house team
- High-level proficiency with Google Analytics
- Have experience in working with relevant SEO tools (eg SEMRush, SearchMetrics, Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ etc)
- You are comfortable in sorting through analytical and reporting tool data (Facebook Ads Manager, Business Manager, AdWords, Google Analytics)
- You are knowledgeable in the Facebook algorithm and ranking factors
- You will be a person that likes to stay informed on the latest technologies, trends, SEO, SEM, digital marketing industry information and best practices for online campaigns
- Able to manage your workload and manage your time, prioritise tasks and work to deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team
- *NOTE: We use Hubspot marketing automation software. Experience is advantageous but not essential.
Not required but bonus points for:
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in using Tag Management system or customised tracking systems
- Knowledge in affiliate marketing
If you think you have what it takes for this exciting role with endless possibilities, please apply with a cover letter telling us why you would be a perfect fit for this role.
Our offices are located in the south of Sydney in Kurnell. Public transport is not readily available so own car would also be required. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Please note that we will only consider applicants who include a personalised cover letter addressing their interest and detailing why they believe they are the best person for the job. Please forward this and your resume to email@example.com. Our offices are located in the south of Sydney in Kurnell. Public transport is not readily available so own car would also be required.