We are always looking for great people to become a part of the PBS team. We are looking for energetic, success-oriented people who thrive in a dynamic environment. We are in a fast-pace industry that rewards those who have the skills and inclination to adapt quickly and meet the challenges of driving the business forward. These attributes are at the very core of Professional Beauty Solutions' success.
Digital Marketing Internship (Beauty Industry), 2 days/week
Love BEAUTY and addicted to all things social? Spend your nights scrolling through Instagram and following beauty bloggers on YouTube? Do you know the latest cosmetic trends? Then we have the perfect role for you!
About Professional Beauty Solutions
Based in the Sydney’s Sutherland Shire, Professional Beauty Solutions (PBS) is a rapidly growing, innovative Australian-owned beauty distribution company. Our core target market is salons, spas and clinics but we also manage the consumer social media pages for brands including Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, Sunescape Tan, Bestow Beauty + more. Due to our rapid growth and growing list of brands; we are looking for a gun social media intern to work closely with our marketing & design team. This is an opportunity to work with multiple beauty brands that are well established as well as new brands launching to the Australian market. As a marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in the following areas:
- Social media (heavy focus on Facebook and Instagram) & digital marketing Influencer campaigns including product placement & PR activities
- Copywriting & blogging
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Opportunity to turn your ideas into actionable marketing strategies
- Research current beauty and fashion trends
- Administrative tasks
- Updating of WordPress, Squarespace & Shopify websites
- Hubspot Marketing
- Ad Hoc marketing tasks
What we are looking for:
- Highly creative individuals for a 3 month unpaid internship (2 days a week) Students in their final year of uni or a recent graduate who has majored in business/marketing with an interest in marketing, PR & graphic design
- Positive attitude and well versed in social media
- Good communication and creative writing skills
- Passion and willingness to assist in a variety of creative & administrative tasks
Join a young & innovative team and learn all there is to know about digital and retail marketing in the real world! If you have a passion for all things beauty and want to combine your marketing skills with your love of cosmetics and you are looking for an opportunity to flex your creative muscles, then we want to hear from you. Possibility of paid position at end of internship. Interns will be provided with a reference upon completion of the internship.