We are always looking for great people to become a part of the PBS team. We are looking for energetic, success-oriented people who thrive in a dynamic environment. We are in a fast-pace industry that rewards those who have the skills and inclination to adapt quickly and meet the challenges of driving the business forward. These attributes are at the very core of Professional Beauty Solutions' success.
Business Development Manager VIC / TAS
Rapidly expanding Professional Beauty Distributor seeks another VIC & TAS State Business Development Manager to assist in driving sales and increase market share of selected Professional Beauty brands.
Do you love all things Beauty, are you ambitious and driven to help salons succeed? Do you love educating salon owners about skincare and makeup? If you answered yes to these 3 questions, then this is an opportunity for you!
If you are passionate about transforming peoples skin and helping salons to become the most profitable and successful in the industry, and want to work with some of the best products in the beauty industry, we would love to meet you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Professional Beauty Solutions is an Australian family owned Beauty, Manufacturing & Distribution company. We deliver multiple world-class professional beauty brands and education to salons, spas and clinics nationally with a desire to support our clients with an outstanding customer service experience. We take great pride in meeting the needs and empowering our salon partners in their pursuit of business and skincare success. Likewise, we are driven to offer the same incredible experience for our team, believing that a happy team is an effective team. Our team culture is the cornerstone to our success and it is a driven fast paced culture that thrives on results.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD:
- Have a proven track record in field sales and new business development within the beauty industry
- Be a Certified Beauty Therapist, and preferably experience working with cosmeceutical skincare and peels
- Be highly driven, motivated, organised and experienced at following a call cycle
- Be required to do regional country travel within VIC & TAS
- Be confident in providing in-salon & classroom training
- Be able to develop and manage existing client relationships
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets in a similar role
- Attend tradeshows as required
- Have an ability and willingness to pro-actively seek new business opportunities
- Have exceptional communication and time management skills
- Work autonomously and report to the National Sales Manager & Territory Manager
- Be positive, enthusiastic and have a 'can-do' attitude
- Have excellent personal grooming and presentation
BENEFITS of working for this rapidly growing company include:
- Working alongside passionate and inspiring sales people
- Working with a company that prides itself on its positive and supportive internal culture
- A lucrative incentive program
- Variety in working with more than one premium brand
- Continued training and support
If you possess these qualities, (most importantly have experience as a Business Development Manager), and would love the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing beauty distribution companies in Australia, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.